- Making grep searches sexier 🌶️ (22 Mar 2021)
Beautifying grep searches & using AWK to modify grep output. Changing grep colors.
- Surfing web inside a terminal, because why not? (02 Mar 2021)
How to search the internet inside a terminal. How to use searx inside a terminal, python script to browse web inside vim & terminal
- Prettifying JSON using Vim, Python & Bash (22 Dec 2020)
How to format JSON files in Linux. Combining the power of Bash, Python and Vim to prettify JSON files without any external plugins
- Monitor network (data) usage in linux (09 Aug 2020)
Learn how to find network usage statistics of your linux machine by writing a shell script .
- Creating a smart alternative to 'cd' command (03 Aug 2020)
Shell function to automatically find absolute paths and change directories
- Print lines between 2 words using sed & awk (24 Jul 2020)
print lines of a file between two matching patterns using sed and awk.
- Get complete system info using Shell Commands (19 Jul 2020)
Learn how to get system info like CPU temperature, memory intensive processes etc on your linux or ubuntu machine
- Shell script to open a url through terminal (08 Jul 2020)
Shell script to open a url through terminal
- Line Discipline in Unix/Linux Machines (06 Jul 2020)
Must know keyboard shortcuts for your shell
- Find all python virtual environments in your system (10 Jun 2020)
Find all python virtual environments in your system, lsvirtualenv command not found, list all virtual environments python
- Find files changed 7 days ago (07 Jun 2020)
Find files changed in linux
- Get total system memory using vmstat command (31 May 2020)
get total system memory
- I spent a week offline here is how I stayed productive (01 Apr 2020)
I was offline 🙈 for a week, in this post I logged what new I learned this time.
- Colorize Output in Terminal (31 Jan 2020)
Colorize Output in Terminal
- Copy one file to multiple files using Bash (24 Dec 2019)
Copy one file to multiple files using Bash